Short trip to beautiful central india exploring the Kanha Tiger park and Jabalpur city with Beautiful river narmada transcending through giant Marble rocks.Nature+ delicious food+ friendly people
- + 7
Asia5 days / October 2019
Highs & Lows
Jungle safari in Kanha, Boat ride in Bhedaghat jabalpur, Roapway ride in dhuadhar waterfall, Shiva temple Jabalpur
Hot weather in day time
it was a 5 nights trip covering Jabalpur for 4 nights and Kanha national park for 1 night
We started our trip from Jabalpur, a semi urban city in central india. the city is well connected to metro like delhi mumbai Bangalore by air and train routes.
we flew from mumbai in 1.5 hours flight to reach here. Stayed here for 3 nights first and then went to Kanha national park 4 hours drive and back on last day in Jabalpur again.
we visited below sights in Jabalpur
• world famous river bank called Bhedaghat offering hand roven boat rides on tiver narmada surrounded by giant natural marble rocks
• famous waterfall dhuandhar and ropeway ride right above the waterfall offering bird eye view of the fall which looks like boiling milk when water meets the ground
• famous giant shiva statue temple kachnar city
• famous osho tree where holyman Osho gained super wisdom many years ago
below experience in Kanha wildlife sanctuary
• Kanha wildlife nature park offering guided jungle safari in open jeep. twice a day morning 6am and evening 4pm
Q & A
What would you have changed?
Stayed one more day in Jabalpur Choose a better hotel preferably Satya ashoka hotel
Anything go wrong during the trip?
How was the food?
Try Asanjo restaurant Famous choupati offering local street food
What tips would you give a friend?
Stay for 4-5 days in Jabalpur Visit 3 more locations which i missed there Dumna nature reserve - cycle ride in the park Local market street called bada fuhara n try some local food n cheap shopping Visit famous street for local food called choupati Visit bargi dam and river cruise 35 km from city
It gets cold in Kanha during night. Carry warm clothes for morning jungle safari and wear caps to protect hair and skin from dust and sun
Flight or train
Use online websites mmt goibibo for hotel flights and better to hire local travel agent for best arrangements Recommended zoom travels in Jabalpur- Instagram page- zoom_travels