Acceptable Use Policy
Effective Date: July 1, 2019
AtlasGuru Inc., a Delaware corporation (“AtlasGuru”, “we”, “us”, and their derivatives), requires that users of the Services conduct themselves with respect for one another and otherwise abide by the rules and restrictions set forth in this AtlasGuru Inc. Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) and the AtlasGuru Terms of Service available at https://www.atlasguru.com/terms-of-use (the “Terms”). Capitalized terms that are used but not defined in this Acceptable Use Policy have the meanings assigned in the Terms.
2. Unacceptable Use
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this AUP and the Terms. You must observe the following rules when using the Services:
- Do not harass, threaten, defame, or harm or advocate for or incite the harassment, threatening, defamation, or harming of another person, including any AtlasGuru employee or another user of the Services.
- Do not contact anyone that has requested that you stop contacting them.
- Do not share or post any Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity or that is profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive.
- Do not cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety using the Services or share or post User Content that is likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Do not impersonate any person, including any AtlasGuru employee, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Do not share or post any User Content that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to materials that contain nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter.
- Do not violate anyone’s privacy (e.g., by collecting or disclosing anyone’s personal address, social security number, or other personally identifiable information without their consent) or assist any third party in doing so.
- Do not engage in any act that conflicts with the spirit or intent of the Services or makes improper use of the Services.
- Do not access any computer or communications system without authorization, including the computers used to provide the Services. Do not attempt to penetrate or disable any security system. Do not intentionally distribute a computer virus, launch a denial of service attack, or in any other way attempt to interfere with the functioning of any computer, communications system, or website. Do not attempt to access or otherwise interfere with the accounts of other users of the Services.
- Don’t make available through the Services any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person.
- Don’t reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Services, or to obtain any information from the Services using any method not expressly permitted by us.
- Don’t send or facilitate the distribution of bulk unsolicited emails (“Spam”). Do not violate the CAN-Spam Act of 2003 or any other applicable laws that prohibit or restrict the distribution of Spam.
- Don’t use the Services to sell or assist any third party in selling products, services or investments or otherwise involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising. Don’t commit fraud.
3. Consequences of Violation
In addition to any other remedies we may possess at law or pursuant to the Terms, violation of this AUP may lead to suspension or termination of your Account or legal action. You may also be required to pay for the costs we incur in investigating and remedying your violation of the AUP. We can take any actions as we see fit to remedy any violation of the AUP.
4. Reporting Unacceptable Use
Please let us know if you have information about a violation of this AUP through our Contact page. We’d appreciate it if you could provide us with as much detail as possible to help us investigate the alleged violation.
5. Revision of AUP
We may change this AUP at any time by posting a new version of the AUP. The new version will become effective when we post the revised AUP.
6. Copyright Infringement
We at AtlasGuru Inc., a Delaware corporation (“AtlasGuru”, “we”, “us” and their derivatives), take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials or activities accessible on or from the Services infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Services by submitting written notification to our copyright agent.
Please visit https://www.atlasguru.com/copyright for further information.